Uber Pool Seattle reduces the cost of Uber Trips by up to 50%. UberPOOL is available 24/7 across most of Seattle. Service areas include:
- Downtown Seattle
- Mercer Island
(See full Seattle Coverage Map below):
Even on unmatched rides, passengers will save 20% compared to a regular UberX rides.
- UberPOOL Seattle has a cancellation fee of $5. This fee applies if riders take more than 2 Minutes to arrive at their arriving vehicle.
Seattle UberPOOL FAQ
- Can I Bring Another Passenger? Yes, you can bring a friend (*there is a limit of two passengers on each UberPOOL request, in order to fit other potential riders into the vehicle).
- Can UberPOOL be affected by Surge Pricing? Yes. However, you will be informed before of any surge pricing before you request & accept your car.
- Can I change my destination? Unfortunately, you won’t be able to change your destination after requesting an UberPOOL.
- What happens if I take more than 2 minutes to arrive at my waiting vehicle? Unfortunately, if you are late to arrive at your vehicle, you will be charged a $5 Cancellation Fee.
UberPool Seattle: New Riders – Get your first ride free by signing up to ride with Uber!