Uber Flagstaff: The company offers one rideshare option in the city of Flagstaff, Arizona:
The current rates for Flagstaff are:
Base Fare: $2.00
Per Minute: $0.18
Per Mile: $1.70
Cancellation Fee: $5.00
Service Fee: $1.00
How to Become an Uber Driver in Flagstaff
- Driver must be at least 21 years of age
- Drivers aged 21 or 22 must have (at minimum) 3 years of valid licensing in the USA
- Drivers aged 23 (and up) must have at least one year of valid licensing in the USA
- Drivers must provide valid AZ driver’s license.
- Drivers must pass a screening process (details below)
- Drivers must have an accepted vehicle (check below for additional info)
UberX Vehicle Requirements
- Your vehicle must have 4 doors (which open independently).
- Your vehicle must be from the year 2004 or newer
- You must have a clean title (no salvage vehicles are allowed).
- Your vehicle must be In excellent condition (cosmetically & mechanically).
- Your vehicle cannot be a former taxi vehicle, or large van.
UberX document requirements:
All Uber drivers must provide these documents for their Uber account to be officially activated:
- Valid driver’s license
- Vehicle Registration
Background Check/Screening Process:
After your driver’s license has been successfully approved by the system (and your account activated), you will be prompted to input your social security number in the Driver Dashboard system. This will start a screening process (via third-party system called Checkr, which will contact you directly. You can check the status of your application here: applicant.checkr.com).
Your driver’s license should clearly show these items:
- License Issue Date
- Your license number
- Your Date of Birth (DOB). You must be 21 Years of Age (or older) to be an Uber Driver
- License Expiry Date
Arizona Vehicle Insurance — Special Rideshare Insurance Options:
Farmer’s Insurance/Farmer’s Auto offers insurance in partnership with Uber in the state of Arizona. It allows you to select additional coverage needs (which extend beyond Uber’s default plan).
This chart demonstrates the coverage provided by Farmer’s Auto:
For additional information on insurance, check out this link, or call Farmer’s Rideshare at: 1-855-808-6599
Uber Flagstaff Vehicle Inspection
Uber offers a pre-selected list of inspection sites. See a full list here.
Print off this vehicle inspection form to ensure expedited service (or in case they don’t have an extra form at the mechanic’s).
Uber Flagstaff Hot Spots:
There are tow areas in Flagstaff with very high demand: Campus & Downtown. *The campus has very high demand when University/Classes are in session.
For more information on how to become a driver, get in touch with Partner Support at the following email address (Uber’s head office in Arizona is located in Phoenix): email@example.com