- 1 Uber Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport – ATL
- 2 1. Riders: Getting Picked Up by Uber at ATL:
- 3 2. Riders: Getting Dropped Off by Uber at ATL
- 4 3. Drivers: Picking Passengers Up at ATL
- 5 4. Drivers: Dropping Off Passengers at ATL
Uber Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport – ATL
Below is a guide to using Uber at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL).
We cover rules for both Uber passengers & Uber drivers.
This guide has four sections:
- For Riders: Getting Picked Up by Uber at ATL
- For Riders: Getting Dropped Off by Uber at ATL
- For Drivers: Picking Up Passengers at ATL
- For Drivers: Dropping Passengers Off at ATL
1. Riders: Getting Picked Up by Uber at ATL:
Select Uber Vehicle Type
Open the Uber app on your phone. Choose your desired Uber Vehicle Type.
After selecting a vehicle, confirm your terminal when prompted by the app. Then, choose the door or gate number. (If you don’t know the number or your current location, simply look at the airport signs posted outside).
Meet you Uber driver near your chosen door number. All Uber pickups must occur on the lower (arrivals) level only.
2. Riders: Getting Dropped Off by Uber at ATL
It is now permitted for riders to get dropped off at ATL by Uber. All Uber Services & Vehicle Types are allowed to drop passengers off at ATL.
Simply request an Uber as you normally would, and input your preferred ATL terminal as your final destination.
3. Drivers: Picking Passengers Up at ATL
Permits — Uber Atlanta Airport Rules & Regulations – Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
UberX pickups at Hartsfield-Jackson International were technically legalized July 1st, 2016. The airport intends to charge UberX drivers $1.50 per pickup.
Hartsfield’s regulations are still in flux, so make sure to check with your local Partner Support (email@example.com) for more information on Atlanta’s exact airport-rideshare rules.
Once you’ve received a passenger request, your Partner App will display a SPECIFIC TERMINAL (see image below). Navigate to the terminal and meet your rider at the TNC pickup zone.
All Pickups MUST occur on the LOWER LEVELS of ATL (Arrivals)
4. Drivers: Dropping Off Passengers at ATL
To drop off customers at ATL, simply follow the procedures of a normal Uber ride, and drop off your passenger at their requested departure terminal.
An Airport Permit is NOT required to drop off passengers at Atlanta’s airport.