Contact Lyft – Lyft Phone Number – Contact Lyft Customer Support
How do I contact Lyft? What is Lyft’s direct phone number?
You can call Lyft Customer Support direct at this number (critical support line):
For other ways to contact Lyft in 2017 (including a list of direct email addresses and support forms), check out our post below:
Lyft Support Form – Submit a Request for Help
You can also reach out to Lyft by using their online support forms. Submit your question HERE and they will get back to you via email in less than 48 hours.
Lyft Direct Email Addresses:
You can also email Lyft directly at the following addresses:
- [email protected] (For Drivers and Passengers – Contact Lyft support staff with any general questions you might have about Lyft)
- [email protected] – (For Drivers. Submit relevant inspection documentation to Lyft)
- [email protected] – (For Drivers. Email this address for pay-relating inquiries, or to receive work-related reimbursements)
- [email protected] – (For Drivers. Email this address if you have questions or concerns about your driver rating)
- [email protected] – (submit documents relating to your Lyft Mentorship)
- [email protected] – (contact support staff at Lyft’s communications headquarters, known officially as The Hub.com)